December 4th Seminar | The political economy of China in Africa: Chinese overaccumulation, African agency and the issue of debt

December 4th Seminar | The political economy of China in Africa: Chinese overaccumulation, African agency and the issue of debt

di Utente eliminato -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Students,

please read below a message from Mariasole Pepa.
I remind you that the Zoom link for the seminar is the same as last weeks': 

Regards,
Carlotta
--------------------

Dear Students, 

On Friday 4th at 14.30, we will have our last seminar titled 'THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF ‘CHINA IN AFRICA’: CHINESE OVERACCUMULATION, AFRICAN AGENCY AND THE ISSUE OF DEBT' by Professor Tim Zajontz which has long experience in China-Africa Studies. 

I suggest reading his latest paper co-authored with Professor Ian Taylor 'In a fix: Africa’s place in the Belt and Road Initiative and the reproduction of dependency' ( you can find the paper in the attached file).

Finally, as I told you in the last weeks this last seminar represents the opportunity for a final exchange and discussion. 
Thus, if you have any questions or topics that you are interested in, please let me know at mariasole.pepa@phd.unipd.it. This will give time to better organize the final seminar. 

See you on Friday.
Mariasole