Essentials of project planning and evaluation | Important information

Essentials of project planning and evaluation | Important information

di Utente eliminato -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear Students,

please read carefully the message below by prof. Andrea Pozza, that will teach Essentials of project planning and evaluation in the second semester.

Regards,

Carlotta

--

Dear Students,

I am Andrea Pozza, professor of Essentials of project planning and evaluation

At the same time I am a “free-lance “ expert working in the project design and setting up of Monitoring and Evaluation systems for projects and policies.

I would like to organise the lessons in a way that you learn practical tools such as:

design a concept note

design some M&E tools (M&E matrix, Indicator Identity Sheet, Risks Assessment and Management matrix)

These tools are supposed to be prepared during “working group” activities for a project that you can choose

Conclusion:

1)      You have to register to my Moodle Course (going to the following link: https://ssu.elearning.unipd.it/course/view.php?id=8727, at the section Moodle Courses --> ESSENTIAL OF PROJECT PLANNING AND EVALUATION (MOD. B) 2020-21) as soon as possible because for all further communications I will use this platform ( = no more messages into your email address).

2)      It is highly recommended to attend my lessons in the classroom (of course if you stay in Italy …!!). Having already organised several training courses it is evident  interaction facilitates your better understanding … and builds a “positive attitude”  between us.

3)      You have to establish working groups composed by 3 students (highly discouraged to set groups composed by 2 students or “one man show”). On the first day of my lessons (1st March), you have to submit to me the participants of your group. Feel free to choose your colleagues but do not forget that in the final exam, you have to present all project tools  prepared in your working group.

4)  I would love meeting you on Zoom on 22nd February at 15.00 PM . It will be an opportunity to know each other , present my course and reply to your (eventual) questions

Kind Regards,

Andrea Pozza