Bando per svolgere tirocinio all'estero

Bando per svolgere tirocinio all'estero

di Alioscia Miotto -
Numero di risposte: 0

E' uscito il bando per svolgere un periodo di tirocinio all'estero (Erasmus+ traineeship) con scadenza molto ravvicinata. Il link al sito di ateneo è: https://www.unipd.it/erasmus-tirocinio
  • Scadenza per presentare la candidatura04-08-2023, ore 13
  • Pubblicazione graduatoria dall'11-09-2023 
  • Finestra entro cui svolgere la mobilità: 02-10-2023 - 30-09-2024 
Non ci sono notizie di bandi successivi. Tutte le persone interessate a svolgere un periodo di tirocinio all'estero devono quindi rispondere a questo bando. 

Eleonora Righetto è una studentessa che ha svolto il tirocinio all'estero con questo bando ed è disponibile a fornire informazioni. eleonora.righetto.1@studenti.unipd.it
La prof.ssa Silvia Azzolin è tutor organizzatore che segue i tirocini curriculari all'estero e può dare altre risposte. silvia.azzolin@unipd.it
La prof.ssa Emilia Restiglian è la referente del corso di studio per la mobilità internazionale e può fornirne altre. emilia.restiglian@unipd.it

Sotto viene riportato un esempio di mail per un primo contatto con le scuole, secondo quanto accordato durante l'incontro a distanza svolto il 22 giugno. La mail è stata proposta da Eleonora Righetto. La mail deve essere naturalmente adattata alle singole situazioni. 

Dear Name,
I am Name and Surname, a student enrolled in the second/third/etc. Year of the Master's Degree in Primary Education at the University of Padua (Italy).
I am writing to you as I am interested in joining the Erasmus+ for Traineeships programme for the A.Y. 2023/24. This program allows me to conduct a traineeship with educational institutions abroad.
I would like to have this experience in Finland as I am fascinated by the educational proposals you offer to children in your kindergarten.
Currently, I am a working student in Italy, hired as a preschool teacher. In particular, this last year, I attended training courses on outdoor education and teaching the English language.
I would very much like to be able to carry out an internship related to these issues and your educational system in general.
I looked at your site and was very impressed with what you do with and for the children welcomed into your preschools. In many of these, the language in use is English, which would allow me to interact with colleagues and children during the activities. That would be a very precious aspect for me.
A formative experience at your preschool can make me grow a lot from a personal and professional point of view.
For these reasons, based on availability, I kindly ask you if there is the possibility of being accepted for a traineeship at your Pilke preschool, indicatively in the spring of 2023, from March to May / June 2023.
I really hope to have the opportunity to be welcomed at your center.
Thank you for your attention. Best regards, Name, and Surname