New Materials and NO LESSON TOMORROW

New Materials and NO LESSON TOMORROW

di anonfirstname1 anonlastname1 -
Numero di risposte: 0

Dear students,

As previously announced, tomorrow there are no classes since it's "graduation day". Therefore, we will see each other in class on Wednesday 27

New Materials: I have uploaded an updated ppt presentation (Lesson 3 Renaissance Florence) which I will use on Wednesday. I have also uploaded a specific folder for the on-site class at the Basilica del Santo on Thursday 28 (a ppt presentation and an article as a supplementary readings; further readings will be uploaded tomorrow; keep in mind that you may refer to Caglioti's essay in the folder dedicated to Santa Maria dei Servi, as it also discusses the Crucifix in the Santo).

The lists for the on-site class on Thursday 28 are now closed and there are 15 students enlisted for the visit to the altar in the Basilica del Santo and a total of 30 students (divided into three groups) for the visit to the Gattamelata. I will proceed with the payments tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning at the latest so please make sure that you have enlisted for the right visit and time, otherwise give me notice asap! Keep in mind that you will be penalized at the final exam if you don't show up without any notice!

Thank you for understanding. See you on Wednesday!

Best regards,

SF