In order to graduate, it is necessary to have completed and registered all the exams included in the study plan (including internships, workshops, seminars, etc.) by the deadlines indicated in the Academic Calendar of the School of Human, Social and Cultural Heritage Sciences.
It is compulsory to fill in the degree application on Uniweb. Information and deadlines for graduating can be found in this page: https://www.unipd.it/en/graduation
To bear in mind:
1) You must fill this online questionnaire: www.almalaurea.it
2) Upon confirmation of the application, a MAV payment slip will be generated. The fee must be paid by the deadlines.
3) Students who are unable to finish their dissertation in time are strongly advised to:
- to promptly delete the dissertation application on Uniweb;
- write to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by e-mail, specifying their student number (matricola) and the dissertation's supervisor name.
4) thesis and discussion in English, or in Italian if agreed with the supervisor.